MAN SUES “MONSTER ENERGY DRINK” AFTER DRINKING DEAD RAT IN CAN

    Comments:  | Leave A Comment

    A man is suing the makers of Monster Energy Drink after claiming he found parts of a dead mouse at the bottom of his can. Vitaliy Sulzhik drank the energy drink shortly after buying it, only to feel ‘debris’ in his mouth as he finished the can.

    The 19-year-old says he inspected the bottom of his drink and saw the tip of a mouse tail sitting at the bottom. His lawyer sent the can to a lab for forensic testing immediately. X-rays and autopsies revealed the mouse suffered no trauma from a mouse trap and had not been killed with poison. There was no indication that the mouse had been killed then forced through the can’s opening.

    Mr Yurchak said: ‘You hear these wild stories out there. Sure, you’re a little skeptical at first, but everything has checked out.’

    source: blackmediascoop

    Tags: » » »

    Comments

    Leave a Reply

    Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

    WordPress.com Logo

    You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

    Twitter picture

    You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

    Facebook photo

    You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

    Google+ photo

    You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

    Connecting to %s

    Follow

    Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

    Join 616 other followers