MAN SUES “MONSTER ENERGY DRINK” AFTER DRINKING DEAD RAT IN CAN

Comments:  | Leave A Comment

A man is suing the makers of Monster Energy Drink after claiming he found parts of a dead mouse at the bottom of his can. Vitaliy Sulzhik drank the energy drink shortly after buying it, only to feel ‘debris’ in his mouth as he finished the can.

The 19-year-old says he inspected the bottom of his drink and saw the tip of a mouse tail sitting at the bottom. His lawyer sent the can to a lab for forensic testing immediately. X-rays and autopsies revealed the mouse suffered no trauma from a mouse trap and had not been killed with poison. There was no indication that the mouse had been killed then forced through the can’s opening.

Mr Yurchak said: ‘You hear these wild stories out there. Sure, you’re a little skeptical at first, but everything has checked out.’

source: blackmediascoop

Tags: » » »

Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 665 other followers