The family of a baby boy born in Texas couldn’t be more proud and a mother more weary with their newest blessing. Texas is known for doing big things, but they had no idea that their would be a Texas-size baby coming into their lives. While doctors told them to expect a larger than normal baby, nothing could’ve prepared them for 16 pounds of fun!
That’s right! Mr. JaMichael Brown was born to parents Janet Johnson and Michael Brown on Monday and they were interviewed by Ann Curry of the Today show. The father is 6 foot 5 inches himself. But, his son is well on his way to catching up with his dad as soon as he possibly can. Not only was he born weighing a whopping 16 pounds, but he is also two feet tall, with a head 15 inches in circumference and a 17-inch chest.
Check him out
- Gospel Music Icon Bishop F.C. Barnes Passes Away
- Cleveland Interview Starts Drama With Basketball Wives Evelyn Lozada & Jennifer Williams
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Michele Bachmann On ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- Shots Fired: Miguel Apologizes To Lloyd’s Hair [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Up-Date: Funeral Arrangements Set For Gospel Singer Bishop F.C. Barnes
- Alicia Keys & SWIZZ BEAT’S Baby Boy Egypt
- R. Kelly Catches A Case On Tour In Cleveland [VIDEO]
- Terry McMillan: Follow Up To ‘Waiting To Exhale’ Almost Ready
- Amber Rose Gets Wiz Khalifa Tattoo [PHOTO]
- RHOA Star Nene Leakes’ Son In Trouble With The Law Again!
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Returns For Fourth Season