Harper’s Bazaar Arabia has once again turned to the U.S. for cover girl material. Last month it was singer Janet Jackson who graced the magazine’s front page and this month it is none other than “Mission Impossible 4” actress Paula Patton.
Paula’s star has steadily been rising since her awe inspiring performance in the 2009 break out film “Precious.” Since then the 36 year old actress has appeared in four feature films and made several guest appearances on shows like “Law & Order: Special Victim’s Unit” and “The Big Bang Theory.”
Most Popular Articles
- SHOCKING! Baby Dies After Mom Blew Weed Smoke in Her Face and Beat Her!
- Exclusive ESPN Interview: LeBron James Revisits “The Decision,” His Regret & Being A Vilan
- LOOK: Fool Gets His Face Remodeled After Trying To Rob A UFC Fighter
- Usher Custody Battle Drama: Tameka Raymond (The Ex) Vs. Grace Miguel (The Girlfriend)
- “Don’t Mess With My Man!” Khloe Kardashian Sued for Assault and Battery!
- BREAKING LOCAL NEWS: Anthony Sowell’s Imperial Avenue home demolished
- The Z1079 White Out Concert Line Up, BUY TIX NOW [PLAYLIST]
- Was Tameka Raymond’s Gay Tweet Directed At Usher?
- Beyonce And Jay’s Child May Be A Jr….Named After Her
- Lil Wayne Smoking Weed Again? Could Weezy Go Back to Jail?! [PHOTO]