Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry have been urged to get some serious counseling for the benefit of Nahla, but their marathon court hearing today was contentious and largely unproductive … law enforcement sources connected with the case tell TMZ.
We’ve learned the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services submitted more than a dozen recommendations to the judge, including mediation … in which a 3rd party would sit with Halle and Gabriel and try to figure out how they can peacefully raise their child. We’re told Halle was receptive but Gabriel wasn’t.
And our sources say … Halle agreed to continue her individual counseling, which will help her deal with what has become an impossible situation.
As for Gabriel, he’s agreed to counseling for his anger issues.
And, as we first reported, both parties agreed today to send 3-year-old Nahla to counseling.
We’re told the judge did not make any decision on the fate of the nanny, whom Gabriel wants fired.
And the judge hasn’t ruled on Halle’s request to keep Gabriel from Nahla until the child endangerment investigation runs its course.
Most Popular Articles
- zHipHopCleveland.com Exclusives: Z-Points – Win, Play And Stay Steady Hooked Up
- Emily B From Love & Hip Hop Talks About Fabolous Relationship + Throwback Surprise On Jim Jones & Chrissy Lampkin!! [Video]
- Da Brat Gets a Makeover for New Reality TV Show! [PHOTOS]
- Christina Aguilera’s Embarrassing Moment During Etta James Tribute
- Are Jim Jones and Chrissy Expecting….???
- Evelyn Lozada’s Assistant SMACKS Jennifer; Police Called!
- Nicki Minaj Gets Pretty For Grammy With LL Cool J [PHOTOS]
- Cops Called To “Basketball Wives” Set After Jennifer Williams Struck In The Face!
- Flava Flav’s Daughter Arrested After Family Fracas!
- Christina Aguilera Sings “At Last” At Etta James