Everyone has flaws. That’s what makes us human — but some people have issues that make them a total mismatch for dating. Check out these signs that a man isn’t worth dating. Some of these double as signs that your partner may be crazy, which also mean that it’s not a good idea to date them.
1. CAN’T COMMIT TO HANGING OUT: He’s got commitment issues in general, clearly. If he can’t keep his plans to be with you, how do you think he’ll keep a relationship steady?
2. CAN’T MAKE PLANS MORE THAN A FEW DAYS IN ADVANCE: This kind of goes with #1. If he can’t plan something a few days in advance, then how can he plan your future together? Spontaneity can be cute but not it occurs weekly.
3. ENJOYS BEING CHUMMY WITH EVERY GIRL HE EVER HOOKED UP WITH: Been there, done that. This is the worst. A hook up isn’t supposed to have any sort of emotion attached to it, right? This means he’s either attracted to the girl or he still wants to hook up with her.
4. TEXTS AND/OR EMAILS YOU LATE AT NIGHT: This trait is cute if his texts or emails are sweet nothings. However, if this is the only time he’s communicating with you, then something must be off. He should have a super-busy job if he can only talk to you at night. Better yet, why doesn’t he just pick up the phone?
5. ONLY WANTS TO HANG IN BIG GROUPS: Maybe he’s a little insecure about himself and needs a lot of people around him to feel better. Or he’s eyeing other people instead of you.
6. HAS MULTIPLE ROOMMATES AND IS OVER THE AGE OF 30: If this is true for your man, you should be really concerned. Why isn’t he living completely on his own yet or just has one roommate? Does she still think he’s in college? How are you ever going to get alone time with him at his place? You’re going to have to think this situation out.
7. POUTS OR GETS HUFFY WHEN YOU DON’T DROP EVERYTHING TO HANG OUT:He needs to realize that you have a life, too. You can’t always be attached at the hip. This could be a warning sign that he’s needy, clingy and acts like a child.
8. SPENDS MORE TIME TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF THAN GETTING TO KNOW YOU: This happened to a friend of mine once. She went on a date with a guy and would wait for him to ask about her. It’d take him almost thirty seconds to finally ask something about her. If it takes him that long, consider him done.
What are some of your biggest deal breakers? Could you deal with any of these?