TMZ is reporting: Salt on the wound for fired “Basketball Wives” star Jennifer Williams – TMZ has learned her expensive Bentley is on the verge of being repossessed … by force of law.
The Toyota Motor Credit Corporation in Syosset, NY just filed a lawsuit against Williams, claiming she stopped making payments on her used 2006 white Bentley back in 2009 — and it wants the car back.
According to the lawsuit, TMCC has made several attempts to peacefully repossess the vehicle … but was unsuccessful. Now, it wants a court to FORCE Williams to give back the car.
TMCC is also demanding Williams pay the entire outstanding balance on the car — $92,310.
A rep for Williams tells TMZ, “Jennifer hasn’t been served documents in reference to this lawsuit. Anything related to community property acquired during the marriage, such as the car, is an issue that is currently being addressed in her divorce proceedings.”
TMZ broke the story … Williams filed for divorce from her husband Eric in July 2011.
Summer Jam Spy Is In The Streets with Tickets [CONTEST]
- Trey Songz Gets Wet & Playful For Self Magazine’s 2012 July Music Issue
- Lil’ Kim Gets It In At Concert In Texas [PHOTOS]
- Watch Now: Rick Ross’ “Touch’N You” Video Featuring Usher
- Guess Who’s Taking The Leading Role On “The Game”?
- We Don’t Believe You…You Need More People! “Love & Hip Hop” ATL’s Star Joseline Tweets Naked Pic….So You Know She’s Real! O_o
- Take The Poll: NBA Finals Game 5 Tonight! If Lebron Wins That Championship Ring…Will People Finally Let Him Be?
- EXCLUSIVE: Lil Wayne Wants Drake to End Chris Brown Beef … NOW!
- Dayuuum!: Halle Berry Ordered To Pay WHAT In Child Support?!!!
- Are You Ready For Tyga @ #Z1079SummerJam 2012
Like z1079 on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities