Katt Williams finally caught a break … and a big one — the comic WILL NOT face criminal charges after cops found drugs and guns in the house he shared with his kids … TMZ has learned.
TMZ broke the story … Katt got popped for felony child endangerment at his Woodland Hills home after cops found numerous guns and marijuana — although Katt told us he didn’t consider pot to be a drug.
But law enforcement sources tell us …. the case fell apart for a couple of reasons. First, Katt insists his kids couldn’t get at the guns because they were locked up. On top of that, there were so many people living in the house there was no way of tying Katt to the marijuana — and reasonable assumptions don’t count.
- Trending Hot Topics on ZHipHopCleveland.com [LINKS]
- Update: Chris Brown Investigated for Alleged Assault, May Have Violated Probation [DETAILS]
- Rick Ross Smashes Rolls Royce Trying to Escape Shooting, Assassination Attempt [VIDEO]
- Justin Timberlake & Jay-Z Get GQ For New Music Video “Suit & Tie”
- Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai!