After shutting down the Grammys with their performance of “Suit & Tie,” the New York Post is reporting the ebony-and-ivory pair will be announcing a stadium tour in the very near future. However, nothing has been officially confirmed or denied. If true, the tour will be a short 10 city trek.
Since recording the smooth number, Jay-Z and Justin have close as friends. Timberlake’s wife actress Jessica Biel was seen seated next to Beyonce which is usually reserved for other celebrities worthy enough to breathe the Carters’ rarefied air. before taking to the stage, Justin gave a red carpet interview where he said, “We’re definitely going to go on tour . . . I don’t know how much I should say . . . It’s going to be a lot of fun, I know that.”
Although we don’t officially know who the other person in the “we” is, we sincerely hope it’s Jigga.
Keep it locked here as we will continue to update you as more details are revealed.
- #ThinkBeforeYouAct | Instagram Feud Leaves Two Women w/3rd Degree Burns
- #CaughtUp w/RoDigga: The Carters Bid On The Neverland + Drake Get’s Naughty + Justin Timberlake’s “Mirros” + More!
- Think Before You Act: Father Kills Drunk Driver Moments After Driver Plows Into His Two Sons [VIDEO]
- Could This Be Drake’s New Boo-Thang?
- “I Hit That Raw!” Rapper AP.9 Shops Alleged Sex Tape With Coco!