NBA star Lamar Odom found himself in a New York courthouse this week for a child custody hearing with his children’s mother Liza Morales.
According to reports, the former high school sweethearts are bickering over child support, visitation and whether their 14-year-old daughter Destiny and 9-year-old son Lamar Jr. should appear on their reality TV shows. Odom is married to Keeping up with the Kardashians star Khloe Kardashian and Morales was the former star of the recently canceled TLC show Starter Wives.
It must have been a long day for Lamar considering he fell asleep on a courtroom bench, according to TMZ.
Liza dated Lamar for 10 years prior to him meeting Khloe, and from her recent statements it appears she’s still not over him moving on. “How could the man who’d constantly given me reason after reason for why we couldn’t get married just yet now be ready to tie the knot so quickly?” she said in an open letter published by The Daily Beast. “As I continue to move on with my life, it can be difficult to avoid hearing about the Kardashians day in and day out.”
(Trust us Liza, you’re not alone.)
There’s no news yet on a ruling from the custody hearing, but we hope the former lovebirds can agree on whatever is best for the kids — which may mean avoiding all things Keeping Up with the Kardashians-related.
- “Im Better At Life Than You” | Seahawks Richard Sherman Destroys Skip Bayless On First Take!
- Cleveland Councilman, Zack Reed Drunk Video Released [VIDEO]
- Lamar Odom Attends Child Custody Hearing With Ex Liza Morales
- You Mad? Is Drake’s “5am In Toronto” The Reason Behind Chris Brown’s Latest “F*** Drake” Rant?
- Lil Twist Wrecks Justin Bieber’s Fisker, Then Flees The Scene!
- Mike Epps Live In Cleveland – [CONTEST]
- Laugh Of The Day: Insurance All Men Should Have ‘XXX Insurance’ [VIDEO]
- Man Tips: 10 Signs She Faked Her Orgasm
- LeBron James and Savannah Brinson Set to Marry in San Diego
- Taye Diggs in ‘Got Milk?’ Ad with 3-Year-Old Son
Originally seen on http://hellobeautiful.com/