Nicki Minaj is killing it on this cover. Our favorite female rapper took some time away from her busy schedule as arapper and ”American Idol” judge to pose in a stunning cover editorial for Elle magazine’s April 2013 issue.
With nothing but black pants, a leather jacket, beach babe hair, and — for the first time we can recall — no bubblegum pink lipstick or other over-the-top makeup choices, Nicki has probably never looked so good.
Even the “Starships” singer had to adjust to the transformation, telling the mag that going makeup-free for the shoot was difficult.
“When I saw myself with barely any makeup at, it was such a … like, I’m so, so attached to my pink lipstick, it’s hard,” she tells Elle. ”I feel that it’s become a part of me. To go in front of the camera, without pink lips or big ol’ crazy lashes — you know, nothing — I felt naked. It was scary! So this photo shoot was a real accomplishment in my eyes.” via theboombox.com
Honestly, Nicki should consider taking the make-under route more often. Not only is she naturally babely, but this look seriously suits the rawness of her rap game.
- Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z Announce Additional Performance at the Wireless Festival
- Soulja Boy and Birdman Get Matching Tattoos
- Lil Wayne Rushed To L.A. Hospital Earlier This Week For MULTIPLE Seizures!!
- True Or False: Are Tiny And T.I. Splitting Because She Was Caught Creeping?
- Waka Meets Girl: Was Waka Checking For “Boy Meets World” Star Danielle AKA Topanga?
- Preview: “Madea’s Dating Service” [TRAILER] #WordEyeHeard TV
- Rihanna’s Vogue Magazine Cover: The Worst Selling Issue In The Past Six Months?
- Run Guilty Man…Run! Columbus Man Pleads Guilty Then Makes A Run For It!
- #GroupieCheck | Miami Heat’s Mario Chalmers Puts These Two Ladies In Their Place!
- The 50 Greatest Red Carpet Looks EVER! [PHOTOS]