Diddy makes most of his money mainly through his vodka Ciroc and other non-music business. Jay-Z is number two, putting $475 million in his bank account. He is still riding high from his $150 million Live Nation deal and selling Rocawear for $207 million.
Rounding out the third, fourth, and fifth slots are Dr. Dre, Birdman, and 5o Cent. We all know Dr. Dre is raking in the Beats By Dre dough, especially now that you can find it anywhere from your smartphone to your car nowadays.
With the way this list is, I doubt there is real room for much change in the future. This list has been the same for years.
- Radio Station Pulls Lil Wayne And Rick Ross From Rotation After Extreme Lyrics
- Mathew Knowles Threatens Tabloid Over False Statements
- Kordell Stewart With Baby Mama Before Divorce Announcement
- WTF!? Rick Ross says his ‘Date Rape Lyrics are Misinterpreted’ [VIDEO]
- Lil Wayne Opens Up About Health Scare, He Is Epileptic
- Men Start Club Brawl Because DJ Wouldn’t Play Their Request [WTF News w/ @TJ_Radio]
- SALUTE: @qross2011 Hits Buzzer Beater, Sending O-State To Elite Eight! [WTF Videos with @TJ_Radio]
Like z1079 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!