Community

216, Community

Cleveland Clerk of Courts Earle B. Turner is bringing his staff back in the neighborhood to help people clear up warrants and traffic issues There will be staff from the Bureau Motor vehicle, Public Defender office, Child support and more helping you to get your life back on track. We will help you get on […]

Here is a list of things to get into this weekend in #TheLand.   Cavaliers watch parties: Don’t procrastinate on obtaining tickets for The Q’s watch party for Game 2 of the Cleveland Cavaliers Playoff series against the Boston Celtics on May 19.  Tickets are $5 each. Grapes & Ale, the annual fundraiser for Our […]

216, Community

Join Ro Digga and the Z Squad Saturday June 3rd from 1-3pm at the E Prep & Village Prep Woodland Hills School Fair.  Come out to learn more about the schools, as well as enjoy games and prizes.  The ZSquad will have giveaways, including concert tickets! To learn more about E Prep & Village Prep Woodland […]

Ro Digga

Meet Cache McClay. . .My very first Shining Star award winner! Cache was nominated by her God Mother: “It is a great pleasure and honor to nominate Cache McClay for the Shining Stars Award. I am Cache’s God-Mother from Cleveland, Ohio and I have known Cache McClay her entire life. I see first-hand what a […]

216, Community

Join Incognito of Posted on the Corner and the Z-Squad Wednesday, May 17th from 1 pm – 4 pm to find out how you can be a part of VXI’s exclusive Loyalty Program for New Hires. Not only could you land a new job, but you could also win tickets to the summer’s hottest concerts.

Join Micah Dixon this Saturday for 107.9 WENZ’s next Ticket Tour at RightWay in Tallmadge, 300 West Avenue from 12p-2p. Win tickets to Cedar Point HalloWeekend, $25 gas cards and much more. RightWay’s Credit Freedom program can get you behind the wheel of a new car, truck or SUV right now! Qualify for the Credit […]

Community

The Cleveland Public Library unveils the exhibit you’ve been waiting for – Superman: From Cleveland to Krypton. Grab a friend and join the party at Main Library on Saturday, May 6, 11:00 a.m. Visit cpl.org/superman for more information.

Community

How to conceal acne scars and blemishes Good news: You really can erase signs of acne. The trick to concealing damage from old breakouts is knowing what type of scar you’re dealing with, says Rebecca Kazin, MD, associate director at the Washington Institute of Dermatologic Laser Surgery in Washington, D.C. The toughest ones to hide […]