All of black Hollywood (minus Denzel Washington) stepped in style tonight for the 44rd annual NAACP Image Awards in Los Angeles. Bright color seemed to take the lead as the theme for the red carpet with stand-out style stars like Halle Berry, Kerry Washington, and little Quavezhane Wallis. Check out some of our fave (and not so fave) fashion stars from the evening!
- Celeb Pics Of The Week 1/31/16 – 2/6/16: Michelle Obama Claps It Up For Barack; Solange Parties In New Orleans & More
- RED CARPET RECAP: The 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- 13 Iconic Films Every Black Woman Needs To See
- Is That You, Kim? Every Time Chrissy Teigen’s Maternity Style Mirrored Mrs. West
- 11 Celebrities Who’ve Battled Cancer
- The Hottest WAGs Of Super Bowl 50
- FAB FINDS: 10 Sexy Outfit Ideas for Valentine’s Day