Brooklyn, NY is typically known for its roots in Hip-Hop, cultured neighborhoods and of course, where our favorite TV family, The Cosbys called home. These days, Brooklyn is growing and adding fancy fingertips to its charm.
Lannetta Easerling-Hay and Anjaneth Aguirre opened up a nail salon affectionately named, Very Polished in the heart of BedStuy. They celebrated their opening with a star-studded crowd of Empire Girls Adrienne Bailon & Julissa Bermudez, Ne-Yo’s artist RaVaughn Brown, Jamie Foster Brown, Roc Nation’s Tyran “Ty Ty” Smith, Def Jam’s Lenny S & Shawn Pecas, Ursula Stephen, Hillary Weston and more.
To learn more about Very Polished and make an appointment please visit www.verypolishednails.com
- Paula Deen Admits to Using N-Word; Twitter Responds With #PaulasBestDishes
- The Cosby Show: Where Are They Now?
- Men Do It Too! A List of Categories Men Put Women In [Gallery]
- Phylicia Rashad’s Most Age-Defying Looks Through The Years
- #SheGivesNoF**Ks: The Evolution Of Rihanna’s 2nd Best Asset!
- 13 Things No Man Should Ask Their Girlfriend When It’s That Time Of The Month!