DMX was placed in a mental health unit at an Arizona State Prison Complex facility on December 20th.
He was sentenced on December 16th to a year in jail for a probation violation. At his sentencing, Judge Christine Mulleneaux said that she believes he has “an undiagnosed mental condition.”
According to the Phoenix New Times, DMX’s manager, Nakia Walker, wouldn’t comment on whether DMX might have a mental disorder, but says she wasn’t surprised when she learned that he was being moved to a mental health unit.
- 8 Tips To Tackle Your Weight And Age Gracefully
- VIDEO: @MyFabolousLife “You Be Killin Em”
- Teena Marie Dies At Age 54
- Willow Smith May Remake Father’s “Parents Just Don’t Understand”
- Beyonce Beats Out Others For Top-Earning Artist Title Of 2011