Nas has finally been given some good news in his ongoing child-and-spousal support battle with ex-wife Kelis. According to TMZ, the legendary rapper has managed to convince a Los Angeles judge to reduce both. Kelis filed for divorce from Nas in April 2009. Seven months pregnant at the time, the “Milkshake” singer gave birth to the couple’s son, Knight, that summer.
- Kanye Twitpics “Watch The Throne” Album Art
- Aretha Franklin: “I Don’t Have To Talk About My Health To Anyone”
- Your Music Your Choice: Trip To Miami, FL
- Tiny’s Drug Charge Has Been Dropped!
- Get ‘Pretty Powerful’ With Bobbi Brown