ELYRIA, OH (WOIO) – A school-wide vigil was held this morning at Eastern Heights Middle School to remember and honor a 13-year-old student. Marissa Kingery was undergoing oral surgery at the Lorain Dental Offices of Henry B. Mazorow on December 21st when she was rushed to Mercy Regional Medical Center. She was then taken to Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital, where she was kept alive on life support for two weeks. Sadly, the honors student never recovered and died on Monday. The Cuyahoga County Coroner’s office confirmed that an autopsy has been completed, but is not giving a ruling until more test results come back. The family’s attorney says it is not yet clear what caused the medical emergency. Marissa’s parents are considering filing a lawsuit for the death of their only child. Source
- Radio One Family Comedy Tour – Jan. 14th
- “Lord Help Us!” The Worst Mother In The World!
- Daily SMH: Uncle Beats Nephew for Being Facebook Thug (VIDEO)
- Where Are the Stars of ‘A Different World’ Now?
- Basketball Wives Season 2: Tami Cat Fight w/ Jennifer Williams [Video Preview]
- BUSTED: T.I. & Tiny Caught in the Act… in Jail!
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend Because of Facebook
- The Surprising Trait Men Find Attractive
- Oprah Presents “Master Class” Starring Rapper Jay-Z [VIDEO]
- Before his collapse, Berry was complaining, cutting songs short