These folks have to be truly sick!
A 24-year-old Oregon woman, Inez Lambert, is charged with 21 counts of child sex abuse after she allegedly molested a year-old child and sent videos of the abuse to her Marine boyfriend overseas.
A Multnomah County grand jury indicted Lambert, of Portland, Jan. 14 on seven charges each of first-degree sodomy, using a child in a display of sexually explicit conduct, and first-degree sex abuse, according to CBS affiliate KOIN. Official sources say the Naval Criminal Investigative Service – NCIS – has taken 31-year-old Staff Sergeant Corey H. McAdoo into custody in Afghanistan, and he will be extradited back to the United States next week on a military flight. McAdoo is expected to be charged with possession of child pornography.
Sources close to the investigation say McAdoo watched the abuse live via Skype and in videos that were reportedly sent to him by e-mail. NCIS confiscated his computer and other evidence and has turned the items over to the FBI for forensic analysis, according to official sources.
Child abuse detectives with the Portland police were informed of the videotapes after a friend of Lambert’s tipped child welfare officials with a phone call.
Lambert is being held on $5.25 million bail.
SMH. Lock her a$s up forever.
- WTF: The Worst Tattoos & Piercing In The World [PHOTOS]
- He Is CRAZY!! WTF: Gucci Mane Gets Huge Tattoo On His Face [PHOTOS]
- TV Recap: This Week On BasketBall Wives!
- Kevin Hart’s Ex Wife Goes In On Their Marriage During Comedy Show
- LeBron James Caught Creeping With Ciara
- Malik From The Game In Cleveland w/ A New Girl?!? [PHOTOS]
- Is Nicki Minaj Really Smashing Rihanna?
- A Day In The Life Of A Hoodrat!
- Chris Brown’s Ex Is A Mess!
- Angela Simmons Shows Off Curves In Derek Blanks Shoot [PHOTOS]