While his ex-wife, Whitney Houston, seems to have gotten her act together, can Bobby Brown put his cocaine addict days behind him as well?
A new single from Brown’s upcoming album leaked to the internet recently, and it’s really not as bad as you would think!
“Get Out The Way” shows the “King Of R&B” (Houston’s words, not ours…) over a rather current sounding beat, and honestly we’re not used to hearing a male R&B singer that sounds like he’s already gone through puberty over a beat like this.
“Get Out The Way” is the first new song we’ve heard from Brown since another equally decent track called “Damaged” leaked in 2009.
- Steve Harvey Responds To Ex-Wife’s Allegations [AUDIO]
- Peter Thomas Speaks His Mind on ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’
- Taraji P. Henson Gets Naked For Peta [PHOTOS]
- Over 50,000 Sign Petition for Ohio Mother
- Jay-Z Partners with Will & Jada Smith to Produce ‘Annie’ Film
- Wow, Remember Former Black “American Gladiator” Storm… Now Homeless [VIDEO]
- Terry McMillan Says Will Smith’s Kids Are Being Exploited
- Natalie Nunn Dishes On Wiz Khalifa, His “Hoe” Amber Rose & Shaq
- Keri Hilson Does The “Pretty Girl Rock” On Ellen [VIDEO]
- 5 Signs He’s About to Propose