Halle Berry is preparing for a court battle with ex-boyfriend, model Gabriel Aubrey, to get custody of their two-year-old daughter Nahla according to x17oline. The couple, who split last April after almost five years together, had previously arranged a split custody agreement.
The actress cancelled her plans to star in the upcoming movie “New Year’s Eve” to be available for court hearings. Her role has now gone to Katherine Heigl.
Both Berry and Aubrey have both since dated other people with the Gabriel dating reality star Kim Kardashian (which didn’t last long) and Halle is currently in a relationship with French actor Olivier Martinez.
- Peter Thomas Speaks His Mind on ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’
- Steve Harvey Responds To Ex-Wife’s Allegations [AUDIO]
- Kem Intimately- Intimacy Tour Pre-Sale
- Diddy Sued for $1 Trillion…SMH!!
- Steve Harvey’s Ex Says He Was “Always A Cheater” [AUDIO]
- Flavor Flav’s Tiffany “New York” Pollard Releases Photos Of Her Looking “Natural”
- Cannon, Carey Pick Unique Names for Their Twins
- Keri Hilson Does The “Pretty Girl Rock” On Ellen [VIDEO]
- [Video] Whitney Houston Celebration of Gospel
- “Basketball Wife” Jennifer Williams’ Husband Eric Finally Speaks Out On Failed Marriage