Attention Fellas! I can appreciate a fresh pair of sneaks, but not all occasions are appropriate for Nikes. I was in Aldo at Beachwood Place and came across some shoes that will take your game from the club, to the cover of GQ.
This shoe should be in every man’s wardrobe. A cognac-colored shoe, especially an oxford, is something that can either be dressed up or dressed down and can go with pretty much any color. It’s called Fondriest and you should cop a pair. They are also available in chocolate brown as well.
A pair of polished black shoes are another essential in every man’s wardrobe. You can finish off a suit or dress up a pair of jeans. This next pair, called Harshberger, is a classic look with buckle detail. It has a versatile look for multiple styles and occasions.
My next selection is a suede boot called McInerny. The suede detail makes it fresh for spring. It’s great for this time of year when there’s still the winter chill in the air and the buds haven’t yet bloomed. It is available in this gray color and a light tan.
The next look has a more casual vibe. It’s like the modern version of a boat shoe. Whenever I see boat shoes, I always think of an old man or a stuffy Ivy league fraternity brother. This shoe, called Ocampo, is a lot cooler because it has the details of a boat shoe but is cut more like a boot. It’s a boat boot really. I like this gray/beige color. They are also available in navy blue.
This navy blue shoe that I’m about to show you is slick. It’s stylish, it’s versatile, and it’s comfortable. It is one of those shoes that you will find yourself wearing all of the time. It’s called Dufrane and it’s also made in black and white.
This last pair was chosen because it is a tradition of mine to buy a pair of fresh white shoes every Spring. This shoe with a funny name, Godown, is also available in black and dark grey. That’s great in case white shoes aren’t really your style. I like this shoe in white because it has a throwback essence about it. It reminds me of the old school high-tops of the 80’s.
Don’t neglect your feet this Spring. Make a trip to Aldo in Beachwood Place for these styles and more. Get yourself a new pair of shoes because when you walk a mile in something with style, you can really go places.
Until the next tip, Fly Right
The Official Men’s Fashion, Style and Lifestyle blogger for Z1079: Adrian Stupica a/k/a The Flyest White Boy In Cleveland
Allow me to introduce myself Click here to know more about me.
Most Popular Articles
- AND THE WINNER IS: Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne Look-A-Like Contest
- I AM STILL MUSIC: Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj On Stage (Video Snippet)
- I AM STILL MUSIC: Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj & Travis Barker Put It Down In The Land! [VIDEO Performances]
- “SHE WILL NEVER RECOVER” DAD SPEAKS ON 6th GRADER GANG RAPED BY 19 GUYS
- CAMERAS CATCH “FREAKY” COLLEGE STUDENTS ON “SCHOOL ROOFTOP”
- Uh Oh! Fabolous Tells His Baby Mama Emily B To Pack Her Bags!
- OMG Usher: Cougar Contest
- MOM & PREGNANT DAUGHTER BEAT UP 71 YEAR OLD WALMART WORKER
- Exclusive Interview: Kirk Franklin Disagrees w/ Pastor R. A. Vernon F-Word Sermon
- Bullies Beware!! Bullying Goes Wrong! [Video]