50 Cent and author, Robert Greene have reportedly agreed to have their book, The 50th Law adapted into a comic book.
According to the Long Island Press, Fif and Greene struck the deal with SmartComics.
Founded by Franco Arda, SmartComics provides people who might get easily bored with reading text an alternative with his educational comic books.
“In under an hour, these books will help you become more successful in both your professional and personal lives,” says Arda. “We aim to entertain and empower at the same time. Processing pictures are natural to humans; we started learning through pictures at a young age. We tend to absorb visual information better then text. Why not embrace that for business purposes?”
Arda believes to 50th Law is a must read, one that will readers will enjoy.
“This powerful book is both entertaining and educational, a perfect fit the growing young adult book market, graphic novels in general and last but not least eBook reading,” he said.
The 50th Law landed on the New York Times’ Best Seller’s List when it debuted in 2009.
No word on a release date for the SmartComics version, but we will keep you up to date.
In the meantime you can purchase The 50th Law from Barnes & Noble, here, Amazon here and Amazon UK here.
Most Popular Articles
- Da Brat Gets a Sexy, Stylish Makeover for Vibe [PHOTOS]
- Nas On Death Of Winehouse: “Why You Couldn’t Chill??”
- Drake’s Opening Pitch at Indian’s Game [VIDEO]
- Woman And Her #Hoodrat Friend Force Beer And Cocaine Onto Her Toddler And Baby
- Top 10 Things Men Find Unattractive About Women (Add What You Think HERE)
- SAD: Amy Winehouse Found Dead!
- Video: Drake parties with DJ Steph Floss in Cleveland
- Blind Item: Which Rapper Is Broke?
- Diddy & Jennifer Lopez Are Dating Again?
- Omarion Addresses Bisexuality Press Release In Interview
Most Recent News
- 8 Places We Forget To Clean
- Post office ponders closing 1 in 10 retail outlets.
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Drunk, Carried Out Of Club!
- “Sunday’s Best” Second Group Performances [RECAP]
- Mary J Blige, If You Look At Her Life….
- 11 Ways Sexting Hurts Your Marriage