Common said it best, “relationships can be dead but look live to us.” With the advent and now prevalence of reality television, we have the opportunity to literally watch traditionally private moments broadcast across national television. Sometimes the pressures of constantly being watched or the responsibility of entertaining complete strangers can make some people crack. In other cases showcasing your life can highlight issues you should have already addressed. Check out a list of reality TV stars who couldn’t make it last forever…like Keith Sweat.
Whitney and Bobby Brown
We can pretty much assume that there was drama in the Brown household loooong before “Being Bobby Brown” was ever even a thought. But if there was one thing the show did do, it was paint a clear picture of just how crazy both Whitney and Bobby truly were. Though , it could be absolutely painful to watch. The show was relatively short lived and once it was over so were Bobby and Whitney. Probably…no most definitely… for the best though.
Kate and Jon Gosselin
If you’ve ever seen just one episode of “Jon and Kate Plus 8″ you know Kate used to talk to Jon any ole kind of way. We recognized it was a problem but we got so wrapped up in watching all those adorable that we forgot there was marriage in the midst. We weren’t surprised to hear the couple was splitting but it was sad knowing those kids were going to have to make some major adjustments.
Check out the full list here:
Most Popular Articles
- Queen Latifah’s Girlfriend Will Take Her Back If She Kicks Her Nasty Habits
- Meet Lauren London’s & Lil Wayne’s Baby [PHOTO]
- Da Brat Gets a Sexy, Stylish Makeover for Vibe [PHOTOS]
- Keyshia Cole Explains Why She Missed BFF Monica’s Wedding
- R. Kelly Has Emergency Surgery
- Basketball Wives: The Smackdown in Italy [VIDEO]
- Alicia Keys & Baby Egypt Cool Off In The Pool [PHOTOS]
- Dwight Eubanks Leaves RHOA
- “Tia & Tamera” Reality Show Sneak Peek & Promo Pics [VIDEO]
- Keri Hilson Attacked By Amy Winehouse Fans On Twitter
- [ione-gallery id=”561872″ src=”http://theurbandaily.com”%5D