New Edition singer Johnny Gill may have to pay up for a Twitter beef he waged with music producer Ira DeWitt!
He even went as far as calling her “f**king nuts” and now she’s taking him to court.
DeWitt is the wife of St. Louis Cardinals owner Bill DeWitt and claims Johnny was upset when a song rumored to be on his upcoming album was leaked on the Internet. He blamed her but she says she didn’t leak the song.
According to the lawsuit, filed this week in L.A. County Superior Court, DeWitt claims she had nothing to do with the leak — but Gill attacked her on Twitter anyway … calling her “deranged” and “f**kng nuts.” Those tweets have since been taken down but we did find a few tweets he sent letting peeps know the song isn’t his work:
Most Popular Articles
- Drake Caught Kissing Woman! [PHOTO]
- Katt Wiliams kicked out of his own show!
- Nicki Minaj Nip Slip Caught On Tape [VIDEO]
- The O’Jays Homecoming & Scholarship Foundation Celebration
- Is Stacey Dash Getting Fired From “Single Ladies”?
- Video Shows White Teens Attacking Black Man To Death
- Jennifer Williams Talks About The Drink-In-The-Face Splash Heard Around The World [VIDEO]
- Shocking! Mississipi Hate Crime Killing Caught On Video
- Naked woman thrown from van in Cleveland!
- Copley Massacre Gunman Identified, Ex-Girlfriend Lone Survivor
- [ione-gallery id=”563972″ src=”http://theurbandaily.com”%5D