Soulja Boy was nothing more than an ignorant 16-year-old when he skyrocketed to fame in 2007 — and now, the rapper’s suing his ex-manager … claiming the guy took advantage of his naive teenage brain.
Soulja filed the documents in Georgia Superior Court, claiming his manager/lawyer Phillip Random coerced him into signing multiple contracts when he was just starting out — contracts that were “unconscionable, oppressive, and unjust.”
According to the docs, the contracts included a management agreement that gave Ransom 5% of Soulja’s income… forever … relating to work the rapper completed while Ransom was his manager.
Another contract allegedly gave 50% of all Soulja’s music copyrights to his record label — a deal the rapper now claims is “commercially unreasonable” and “contrary to music industry custom and practice.”
But in reality, Soulja’s just bitching because he didn’t read the fine print — the contracts Soulja signed ARE industry standard … some recording contracts even take 100% of the copyrights.
Ransom denies the allegations — filing new legal docs claiming Soulja’s full of crap … and still owes him money from their time together.
To buy your tickets to Z1079 WHITE OUT CONCERT click?here!
GET YOUR Z POINTS UP TO WIN WHITE OUT TIX. ALSO TEXT ‘WO’ TO ’7700′ FOR DETAILS ST8 TO YOUR PHONE…THE WHITE OUT IS ON ITS WAY……….. SO GET READY!!!
Most Popular Articles
- Matt Breaks His Silence on Gloria’s Split: Claims She “Smashed the Homie”
- Chris Brown Temporarily Says Goodbye to Twitter Over Rihanna
- Lauren London Pregnant By The Dream?!
- Basketball Wives Miami Adds 2 New Cast Members!
- VIDEO: Rocsi Talks About Being Sexually Harassed By Lil Webbie
- Nicki Minaj & Cher Twitter Beef!
- Fight! Fight! Reality TV Gets Even Real’er!
- Rocsi of 106 & Park Finally Speaks Out About Webbie Harrassing Her! [VIDEO]
- Beyonce, 6 Months Pregnant In “Countdown” Video
- SMH! Los Angeles Rapper Murders Rival Rapper….Over Twitter! [VIDEO]