Would you pay a million bucks to smell like luxury?
Last night, 21-year-old Victoria’s Secret model Chanel Iman was gorgeous in gold as she unveiled a million dollar bottle of DKNY’s Golden Delicious fragrance at the DKNY store in Manhattan. When she arrived at the event, she stepped on to the red carpet with a bullet and fire proof briefcase while surrounded by a ton of bodyguards.
So what’s so special about this milli dollar keepsake? The special one of a kind bottle was designed by famed jeweler, Martin Katz, and features a 14 karat yellow and gold shell aligned with 183 yellow sapphires, 2,700 white diamonds and 2.43 carat yellow canary diamonds. If you decide to open up your check book for costly bottle, you’d be happy to know that it is all going to a good cause. Proceeds from the sale will go towards Action Against Hunger.
The bottle looks great but the scent inside is the same Golden Delicious scent you can find at retailers for about $999,940 bucks less.
Take a peak at the bottle below:
Most Popular Articles
- SHOCKING! Baby Dies After Mom Blew Weed Smoke in Her Face and Beat Her!
- Exclusive ESPN Interview: LeBron James Revisits “The Decision,” His Regret & Being A Vilan
- LOOK: Fool Gets His Face Remodeled After Trying To Rob A UFC Fighter
- Usher Custody Battle Drama: Tameka Raymond (The Ex) Vs. Grace Miguel (The Girlfriend)
- “Don’t Mess With My Man!” Khloe Kardashian Sued for Assault and Battery!
- BREAKING LOCAL NEWS: Anthony Sowell’s Imperial Avenue home demolished
- The Z1079 White Out Concert Line Up, BUY TIX NOW [PLAYLIST]
- Was Tameka Raymond’s Gay Tweet Directed At Usher?
- Beyonce And Jay’s Child May Be A Jr….Named After Her
- Lil Wayne Smoking Weed Again? Could Weezy Go Back to Jail?! [PHOTO]