Reflecting on the song’s criticism from FOX personalities like Bill O’Reilly and Dennis Miller, Jeezy said he still wonders why President Obama never invited him to the White House…
“I did felt a little played because I made the song to uplift what was going on and Dennis Miller and Bill O’Reilly, I felt kind of disrespected because everybody has a right to have an opinion but I felt like they tried to play me out like I was just some type of n*gga,” Jeezy explained in an interview. “I was bigger than that, I ‘am’ bigger than that. You couldn’t get them to go anywhere and 20,000 people recite every word they say. Nobody gives a f*ck what Dennis Miller says. I actually liked his show by the way, but I don’t watch it anymore. You know what I mean? And the whole thing with Obama, I’ve seen the Lady Gagas and everybody come to the White House and I sit back and I say, ‘D*mn, I really put in a lot of work. I really took the time out of what I was doing to really be down with the movement.’ I just felt like the hand wasn’t extended.”
Wow! Check him out talking about how he felt played…
To buy your tickets to Z1079 WHITE OUT CONCERT click?here!
GET YOUR Z POINTS UP TO WIN WHITE OUT TIX. ALSO TEXT ‘WO’ TO ’7700′ FOR DETAILS ST8 TO YOUR PHONE…THE WHITE OUT IS ON ITS WAY……….. SO GET READY!!!
Most Popular Articles
- Matt Breaks His Silence on Gloria’s Split: Claims She “Smashed the Homie”
- Chris Brown Temporarily Says Goodbye to Twitter Over Rihanna
- Lauren London Pregnant By The Dream?!
- Basketball Wives Miami Adds 2 New Cast Members!
- VIDEO: Rocsi Talks About Being Sexually Harassed By Lil Webbie
- Nicki Minaj & Cher Twitter Beef!
- Fight! Fight! Reality TV Gets Even Real’er!
- Rocsi of 106 & Park Finally Speaks Out About Webbie Harrassing Her! [VIDEO]
- Beyonce, 6 Months Pregnant In “Countdown” Video
- SMH! Los Angeles Rapper Murders Rival Rapper….Over Twitter! [VIDEO]