Rapper Plies is at the center of a $10,000,000 lawsuit involving a nightclub shooting in July of 2006.
According to the lawsuit, five of the plaintiffs were injured during the shooting, which occurred at West Nightclub in Gainesville, Florida.
They are also accused of hiring bodyguards, who are also accused of participating in the shooting.
“The plaintiffs’ claims against my client continue to be without merit, we look forward to having this resolved in a court of justice,” Plies’ defense attorney, Robert A. Rush of thelaw firm of Rush & Glassman in Gainesville, told AllHipHop.com.
Ronell “Big Gates” LeVatte is represented by attorney Carl Schwait of the law firm of Dell Graham in Gainesville.
The five plaintiffs are represented by Gainesville attorney, Christopher Chestnut of The Chestnut Law Firm; Chad Roberts and Helen Spohrer of the law firm of Spohrer and Dodd in Jacksonville, FL.
To buy your tickets to Z1079 WHITE OUT CONCERT click?here!
GET YOUR Z POINTS UP TO WIN WHITE OUT TIX. ALSO TEXT ‘WO’ TO ’7700′ FOR DETAILS ST8 TO YOUR PHONE…THE WHITE OUT IS ON ITS WAY……….. SO GET READY!!!
Most Popular Articles
- Matt Breaks His Silence on Gloria’s Split: Claims She “Smashed the Homie”
- Chris Brown Temporarily Says Goodbye to Twitter Over Rihanna
- Lauren London Pregnant By The Dream?!
- Basketball Wives Miami Adds 2 New Cast Members!
- VIDEO: Rocsi Talks About Being Sexually Harassed By Lil Webbie
- Nicki Minaj & Cher Twitter Beef!
- Fight! Fight! Reality TV Gets Even Real’er!
- Rocsi of 106 & Park Finally Speaks Out About Webbie Harrassing Her! [VIDEO]
- Beyonce, 6 Months Pregnant In “Countdown” Video
- SMH! Los Angeles Rapper Murders Rival Rapper….Over Twitter! [VIDEO]