Nicki Minaj’s “Stupid Hoe” video premiered on VEVO last Saturday and has since broken a record.
Within 24 hours, the crazy and colorful clip garnered 4.8 million views – the most ever in that time span on the site. But that’s not to say that all those viewers enjoyed what they were seeing; in fact, the YouTube version of the video has over 205,000 dislikes.
Leave it to Nicki to have such a polarizing effect on the public. Whether it was her booty-popping, bugged-out eyes or crude lyrics that drew them in (or pushed them away), fans and foes still watched the vid in full, giving Nicki her new title – whether they liked it or not.
Wanna see what all the rage is about?
Most Popular Articles
- zHipHopCleveland.com Exclusives: Z-Points – Win, Play And Stay Steady Hooked Up
- Chris Brown’s Girlfriend Confronts Rihanna; They Nearly Fight!
- Nicki Minaj Unleashes “Stupid Hoe” Music Video
- Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
- Rumor Alert: Beyonce & Jay-Z Have Announced Blue Ivy’s Billionaire Godmother!
- Fat Joe’s Wife To Divorce Him, Join “Love & Hip Hop”?
- Rihanna Shows Off New “Thug Life” Tattoo [PHOTOS]
- Tyrese & Chilli Make A Cute Couple
- Is Nicki Minaj’s “Stupid Hoe” Song Really Stupid? [MUSIC VIDEO]
- CUTE PICS: Russell And Kimora’s Daughter Has A SPA PARTY . . . For All HER Girlfriends!!!