Drake is serious about getting back into acting, and he’d even like to play President Barack Obama. During an interview at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah, Drake stated:
“I hope somebody makes a movie about Obama’s life soon because I could play him. That’s the goal. I watch all the addresses. Anytime I see him on TV, I don’t change the channel, I definitely pay attention and listen to the inflections of his voice. If you ask anyone who knows me, I’m pretty good at impressions.”
On the outside, it seems like the only thing Drake and President Obama have in common in their bi-racial background, but maybe Drake would do a good portrayal. Find out more details right here
Most Popular Articles
- zHipHopCleveland.com Exclusives: Z-Points – Win, Play And Stay Steady Hooked Up
- Z 1079’s Spring Break: Maybach Tour II
- TWITTER BEEF!: Evelyn Goes In On Jennifer Over Nene Leaks?!
- Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
- HOLD UP!: We Thought Kimbella Was Pregnant…(PHOTOS)
- Lil Kim To Release Project That Will “Destroy Nicki Minaj’s Career”
- Rumor Alert: Beyonce & Jay-Z Have Announced Blue Ivy’s Billionaire Godmother!
- Rappers’ Kids [PHOTOS]
- Rihanna Shows Off New “Thug Life” Tattoo [PHOTOS]
- Detroit Housewives!?! New Reality Show Features THESE Ladies In ‘Motor City Wives’ [VIDEO]