Big Boi recently released a short film that documents his European tour in conjunction with “The Crown Life,” his partnership with Crown Royal Black whiskey.
In the documentary, the Outkast member hits up the Glastonbury Festival, loses his luggage in Norway and takes a day off in Budapest. Cameos in the clip come courtesy of DJ Quik and Mumford & Sons.
“When I was 16, I’ve been an international player. I don’t know how to do shit else,” explains Big Boi in the video.
Watch the full short film below.
(Post courtesy of hiphopdx.com)
Most Recent News
- Snoop Dogg Talks About Terrell Owens Financial Problems [Video]
- Parents Want School Closed After MAJOR BRAWL (Video)
- XXL Reviews: Tell Ya Friends – Chip Tha Ripper (Mixtape)
- Birdman and Brother Slim Appear in Court for Rape Case
- Drake and Tattoo Artist Squash Beef
- Cee Lo Rumored to Perform With Madonna During Super Bowl Half-Time Show