Stevie Wonder is a legend, but he passed the torch to Justin Bieber who had all the girls screaming at Stevie’s 16th Annual House Full of Toys benefit concert on Saturday night. The 17-year-old pop star joined the musical genius on the holiday classic “Someday at Christmas” at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
“So 4 years ago I sang this song in my hometown. now 4 years later I sang it 2nite with STEVIE WONDER! #NEVERSAYNEVER,” tweeted Biebs following the momentous evening. Shout to Rap-Up.
Most Recent News
- J.Hud May Testify In Court For Family’s Tragic Triple Murder
- SNITCHING! Kobe’s Teammates Gave Their Wives And Girlfriends All The Ammo Vanessa Needed For The Divorce!
- Kobe Bryant’s Cheating Ways Ratted Out By Other Basketball Wives
- KEM With After 7 Comes To Cleveland
- Keesha Sharp Makes Her Directorial Debut On “Are We There Yet?”
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
CLEVELAND BALLER BATTLE
The Chloe Bailey & Damson Idris Sex Scene in Swarm Has the Internet TALKIN!
Nicki Minaj Goes At Cardi B Fans Over Photoshop Claims
Uh Oh! Naked Pic of Serena Williams Goes Viral!
‘Free Cone Day’! Here’s Where to Get Free Ice Cream in Cleveland Today!
Nice Mini-Skirt: Why is Young Thug Wearing It?