When the $100 sneaker price barrier was broken in 1986 with the Jordan 2 who’d have thought we’d see a $300 sneaker? But here we are. According to ESPN (Via The Wall Street Journal) Nike is preparing to release the newest LeBron sneaker and it will cost you as much as a pair of designer headphones.
A Nike Plus-enabled version of the the LeBron X has motion sensors in the shoe to track various metrics including how high the player jumps and will retail for between $290 and $315.
LeBron debuted the latest in his family of kicks during the Gold medal game of the London Olympics, which definitely gives them some added cache. But would you pay $300 for these?
- Feelin’ Some Kinda Way? 3 Ways To Avoid Actin’ A Fool On FaceBook After A Break-Up!
- Mariah’s Back With “Triumphant (Get ‘Em)” Ft. Rick Ross & Meek Mill! Check Out The Video Inside Now!
- LL Cool J…Robbed While At Home! Guess What Happened Next!
- BREAKING: Chavis Carter’s Death Ruled Suicide
- Cheif Keef Has No Chill!! Disses Lil Wayne?
Like z1079 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
Watch the latest episode of Sports Stoop where they break down LeBron and the 2012 Dream Team.
Would You Pay? Nike To Sell LeBron X Sneaker For $300 was originally published on theurbandaily.com