The outcome for the man who broke into LL Cool J‘s home gets bleaker with each day. After getting the smackdown laid upon him, Jonathan A. Kirby is facing life in prison for breaking into the home of the rapper/actor.
We reported a man broke into LL Cool J’s Sherman Oaks, California mansion a few days ago. When Jonathan Kirby, 56, broke into the house, he set of the security alarm and woke up LL. When LL Cool J found Kirby in his house, he proceeded to break Kirby’s jaw, nose, and a few ribs. Jonathan Kirby was charged with first degree burglary with a person person present.
Like Z1079 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
The matter is a little more serious than we first thought. The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office charged Kirby as a 3rd strike offender. If convicted on the burglary charge, Kirby is looking at 38 years to life behind bars. Prosecutors have also requested the presiding judge set bail for $1.1 million. Considering Jonathan Kirby is homeless, it’s damn near impossible for him to post that kind of bail.
Is the way the prosecutors are handling the case fair or are they going too hard on Jonathan Kirby? Sound off in the comments.
- Breaking: 10 Reported Shot in front of Empire State Building
- Rape Victim, Gabrielle Union Slams Todd Akin For “Legitimate Rape” Comment [VIDEO]
- RnB News: Alicia Keys Reveals Album Cover + ‘Girl On Fire’ Video
- Porn Star Mr. Marcus Allegedly Admits To Starting Syphilis Scare & Lying About Positive Test Results
- Taking Things Slow?? 7 Signs You’ve Been Put In The Dreaded “Gray Zone”
LL Cool J Home Burglar Facing Life In Prison After His Face Got Broke In Burglary was originally published on theurbandaily.com