In today’s lesson on sexual health and the importance of a condom, a woman is reportedly suing Kris Humphries for allegedly giving her herpes.
What? You thought she’d be running in open field like those folks in the Valtrex commercials? Stop it.
Not sure if that bumpy accusation is baseless or not, but in the meantime here’s TMZ’s report:
Kayla Goldberg claims she met Kris in August, 2010 at the Newsroom Cafe on Robertson Blvd. in L.A. They flirted, exchanged numbers, and she claims that night they met up at Trousdale nightclub on the Sunset Strip.
According to the suit, Kris came on to Kayla, touching, kissing and dancing with her. Kayla claims he took her to his hotel and they had sex multiple times … including oral sex. The suit claims during a portion of the sexual encounter Kris did not wear a condom.
The lawsuit claims Kris did not inform Kayla he had herpes — and she claims in the suit that he did indeed have the disease.
Kayla says a week later she was diagnosed with herpes. Her symptoms included a sore throat, fever, body aches and immobilizing pain, as well as extreme vaginal irritation and painful lesions on her genitalia.
She’s suing for sexual battery claiming Kris knew he had herpes when they hooked up and didn’t tell her.
- Don’t Be Romantically Misled: Understanding The Difference Between Compassion and Passion
- Once An Abuser, Always An Abuser? Could You Date a Man With A Violent Past?
- Listen Here: How To Handle The Guy Who Keeps You Waiting By The Phone
- Forget A Summer Fling, Now Is The Time To FALL In Love
- Check Yourself: Do You Get Obsessed With Every Guy You Meet?
Get Tested Kimye! Woman Sues Kris Humphries, Claims He Gave Her Herpes was originally published on theurbandaily.com