There are two notable exceptions to the lineup of Jermaine Dupri’s planned bash for the 20th anniversary of So So Def: Xscape members Kandi Burruss and Tameka “Tiny” Cottle. For those unfamiliar, that half of Xscape doesn’t fool with the other, i.e. Tamika Scott and LaTocha Scott. As much as I’d like to bankhead bounce to songs from the “Off The Hook” album, too, you’ve got to accept people’s choices even if you dislike them.
Well, some of us anyway. Bow Wow isn’t having it and took to social media to slam…only one of the women part of the problematic equation. Hmm, I wonder why Bow Wow didn’t include Mrs. T.I. in his rant?
In any event, Bow Wow wrote on his Facebook page:
“JD likes to keep quiet but… Yo Kandi is wack for not wanting to show up for jd for “20th anniversary so so def show” put ego to the side and give the fans what they want and understand w/ out jd know one would even know who you are. You aint Michael, this aint the Jackson 5. She act’n like she booked out like she too busy! Better yet dont come. The ones thats there are the ones who really got live for JD and the history if the label.”
- 50 Cent Calls Out Rick Ross: “Fat Boy Hit The Building, It Looks Staged To Me”
- Karrueche Tran Angers Fans W/ N-Bombs: “I’m Half Black So I Can Say N*gga”
- Future’s DNA Results Revealed, Rapper’s Monthly Income Exposed
- LMAO! 2 Pac’s First Time Hearing Lil Wayne [VIDEO]
- Frank Ocean: ‘Chris Brown and His Crew Jumped Me!,’ + Fight Video Released [GRAPHIC VIDEO]
Industry Beef: Bow Wow & ATL Housewife Go Head To Head was originally published on theurbandaily.com