Kanye West Bans Pregnant Kim Kardashian From Listening To Rap Music!
According to a new report, the rapper is banning the music that made him famous, telling Kardashian she can only listen to classical songs while pregnant.
“Kanye wants his son or daughter to be educated at a top U.S. university such as Harvard or Yale before embarking on a career in business,” an insider tells The Daily Star. “He doesn’t want the child to become a pop star.”
With that lofty goal in mind, West is adhering to the belief that a fetus can actually learn while in gestation.
Certain studies have shown that Mozart, in particular, can increase a pre-born baby’s intelligence.
There are no studies, however, that show the effects of playing Kim’s “Turn It Up” for your children. Let’s hope there never are.
Cray, I’m keepin’ it real, that’s some BS! Gossip Files.
Graduation | 10 Things Kanye West Should Do Now That He's Gonna Be A Daddy10 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. Stop Wearing So Much Damn Leather1 of 10
2. 2. Leave The Skirts To The Ladies2 of 10
3. 3. Give Up The Masks3 of 10
4. 4. Make L.A. His Home Front4 of 10
5. 5. Pull Kim Off Reality TV5 of 10
6. 6. Release An Album6 of 10
7. 7. Retire From Public Outbursts7 of 10
8. 8. Start A Line For Babies8 of 10
9. 9. Propose9 of 10
10. 10. Delete Amber Rose's Phone Number10 of 10