Who would have ever known that The Game was so patriotic?
The West Coast rapper recently proved just how much he loves his president by getting Barack Obama’s face tattooed on his chest. (Yes, you read that correctly. The Game has a tattoo of President Obama in the middle of his chest!) And to top it all off, the inked White House portrait of the POTUS is right above his latest “Compton” tattoo.
The 33-year-old is known to show homage with his bodily artwork; he also has tattoos of Eazy-E, Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes and Tupac.
He shared his excitement about his new ink on Instagram. “Back at it. Gettin tatted by the lil homie @carlos__macedo … Photograph taken by @nickhall_photo #Presidential,” he wrote. “It aint nuthin but a ‘G’ thang. Still gettin tatted by @carlos__macedo & I’m faaaaaded!!!”
The Game documented his tat session with artist Carlos Macedo in the video below. Take a look and let us know what you think of his Obama tattoo below!
- Sweet Brown Is Suing! Says Apple and Others Used Her Catchphrases Without Permission
- Halle Berry’s Shows Her Goodies and Flirts with Jay Leno [VIDEO]
- Church Announcements: Retired Pope To Be Guest Preacher [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Win Cash & Wale Concert tix: Z1079 Music Director Survey [POLL]
- Melissa Forde To Release A Rihanna-Obsessed Photobook
- Nicki Minaj Shows Off Bikini Body For New Music Video + HOT LINKS
- Love & Hip Hop: Joe Budden & Consequence Go At It! [FIGHT VIDEO]
- SMDH… Website Offers Groupies Fake Pregnancy Tools/ Tests
- WTF!! Teacher Prego with Student’s Baby after daily Love Affair at School!
- Dwyane Wade’s Ex-Wife Gets Exposed On Dr. Phil [VIDEO]
Check Out This Gallery