One judge don’t stop no show.
Nicki Minaj arrived late for a live taping of American Idol tonight. But, despite her tardiess, the old show-business rule still applied — the show must go on. As a result, the singing competition show began with only three of its four judges, reports People.
Nicki took to Twitter to let fans and Idol viewers know her whereabouts. “Stuck in traffic *sighs*” she wrote to her 16 million followers. “F–k u Malibu!!!!!!!!!!!! *moves to Beverly Hills*.”
In light of the rapper’s absent, host Ryan Seacreast made a joke up on the spot. “Which one of you judges gave Nicki the wrong directions to the studio today? Who drained the fuel from her car,” he said. “I hear she’s seven minutes out and there’s some congestion on the 405. She should be here momentarily.”
Nicki arrived 13 minutes later in a black hoodie, dark sunglasses and no makeup. However, she kept her professionalism and critiqued the second singer of the night.
What are you thought’s on Nicki’s tardiness? Tell us in the comments below.
- Sweet Brown Is Suing! Says Apple and Others Used Her Catchphrases Without Permission
- Halle Berry’s Shows Her Goodies and Flirts with Jay Leno [VIDEO]
- Church Announcements: Retired Pope To Be Guest Preacher [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Win Cash & Wale Concert tix: Z1079 Music Director Survey [POLL]
- Melissa Forde To Release A Rihanna-Obsessed Photobook
- Nicki Minaj Shows Off Bikini Body For New Music Video + HOT LINKS
- Love & Hip Hop: Joe Budden & Consequence Go At It! [FIGHT VIDEO]
- SMDH… Website Offers Groupies Fake Pregnancy Tools/ Tests
- WTF!! Teacher Prego with Student’s Baby after daily Love Affair at School!
- Dwyane Wade’s Ex-Wife Gets Exposed On Dr. Phil [VIDEO]
Check Out This Gallery