Enough is enough.
Evelyn Lozada has filed a cease and desist letter to her ex-husband Chad Johnson, asking him to stop writing harassing messages toward her on his social media accounts.
As we reported last week, Johnson took to his Twitter account to accuse Lozanda of cheating during their 41-day marriage with a member of Cash Money Records. He also blasted Ev’s PR manager, Danika Berry, for allegedly trying to keep his ex-wife’s 15 minutes of fame “alive.”
“Let’s talk about the late night text messages and sneaking around she was doing while we together smashing CERTAIN people,” he wrote in a series of tweets. “Since you want to open up a can let’s air out the dirty laundry of the oh so saved and righteous when it’s convenient!!!! **** you and your PR campaign to keep your 15 minutes alive…she better hope that YMCMB d— keep her straight for life.”
According to TMZ, the Basketball Wives star denies cheating on Johnson and is now threatening to file a restraining order if he doesnt stop harassing her online.
The six-time NFL Pro-Bowler is currently under investigation for a criminal domestic violence case, in relation to Lozada’s allegations that he head-butted her just a few weeks after their marriage. According to reports, he is due in court on Monday for a hearing on terminating his probation early.
We will be sure to keep you posted on how it goes. In the meanwhile, let’s hope the former lovebirds can get it together and move on with their lives, separately.
- Nicki Minaj Has Another Nip Slip
- Bill Gates Offering $100,000 To Anyone Who Can Create A New Condom…Can You? [Details]
- What The…? Did Rick Ross Admit to Secretly Putting “Mollys” In Women’s Drinks?
- Michael Jordan’s Fiancé Signs Prenup + 4 Other Celebs Who Did The Same
- Meek Mill Ft. Rick Ross “Please Believe It” [VIDEO]
Check Out This Gallery
BEAUTY BEAT: The Best Celeb Makeup Looks Of The Week
1. Christina MilianSource: 1 of 9
2. Angela BassettSource: 2 of 9
3. Adrienne BailonSource: 3 of 9
4. Jordin SparksSource: 4 of 9
5. Tasha SmithSource: 5 of 9
6. Anika Noni RoseSource: 6 of 9
7. CiaraSource: 7 of 9
8. Thandie NewtonSource: 8 of 9
9. Zoe KravitzSource: 9 of 9
Evelyn Lozada Warns Chad Johnson To Stop Harassing Her Online was originally published on hellobeautiful.com