Lauren London is officially working her way back into the spotlight with her new role as Keira Whitaker on “The Game” and her upcoming film “Baggage Claim”. She’s gracing the lastest cover of Fearless Magazine serving loads of fabulousness with a short bob (which is laid for days) and sultry eyes.
As the guest editor the issue of Fearless Magazine, Lauren shares her fearless journey and reveals the many sides of her secret personality.
I’m loving her new look, even if it’s only for this cover shoot. What do you beauties think?
- Angelina Jolie Reveals Her Mastectomy Surgery & Advocates Cancer Testing
- Chris Brown Has 99 Problems and His Neighbor is One
- Jaden Smith Wants Emancipation from Parents Will & Jada
- Gucci Mane Pleads Not Guilty in Assault of Soldier
- Drake Leads as 2013 BET Award Nominees Announced
- Usher’s EX-Nanny SUES For Six-Figure Settlement
Lauren London Covers Fearless Mag with New Look [PHOTOS] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com