Anticipation for the new Fox “Batman” series is rising, and with Jada Pinkett Smith joining the cast it’s sure to be a hit. Jada will play an original character, Fish Mooney, who is a little bit of gangster. She talks to Headkrack at Comic-Con about her inspiration introducing a new character, and shows us how she’s making sure people don’t forget the name in this exclusive video .
There’s no doubt Jada will do her thing in the new “Gotham” series, but her fans love to see her on the big screen, too. She reveals if she could do a sequel to any of her movies, it would be the 90’s classic “Set It Off.” Watch the video to see her discuss bringing all three of her homies back from the dead to put out another movie in this exclusive interview!
Jada Pinkett-Smith's Best Looks...EVER!
1. Who needs approval from the world when your boo is in awe!1 of 11
2. Trendy, edgy yet chic.. per usual.2 of 11
3. Is aging looks like this, sign us up now!3 of 11
4. Pretty In Pink4 of 11
5. Showing brown girls everywhere that red lips are on-trend!5 of 11
6. Color has always been her best accessory.6 of 11
7. Slide your LBD to the back and adopt a sexy little red (leather) dress.7 of 11
8. Took back at it.8 of 11
9. Those loose waves and this jumpsuit...YAS!9 of 11
10. Here's to wishing every celeb could pose as good as Jada.10 of 11
11. When tuxedo pants are done right!11 of 11
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley On Facebook!
Jada Pinkett Smith On Wanting To Do A “Set It Off” Sequel [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com