1. You think: “The timing just isn’t right.”
The real reason:If someone offers to take you out for a $200 steak dinner, you’re going to bust your ass to get there. If someone offers you a few slices of pizza, you might not be so inclined. If “the timing is bad,” it’s because he thinks you’re pizza.
2. You think: “He’s working a lot and doesn’t have time for me.”
The real reason:He’s prioritizing a lot of things (read: pretty much everything) over you, because he doesn’t see you as an important part of his life.
3. You think: “He was badly hurt in his last relationship.”
The real reason: If he’s generally avoiding you, it’s because he doesn’t want to see you that badly.
4. You think: “This relationship is too good and it scares him.”
The real reason: He’s not scared of loving you too much, he’s scared of falling into a relationship that’s comfortable, but not great.
5. You think: “He’s been in a lot of LTRs and he’s not sure if he’s ready to jump back into something right now.”
The real reason: If he’s adverse to getting into a serious relationship, it’s because he thinks you’re The Three or even The Eight.
Read More… Courtesy of: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a37506/excuses-and-the-real-reasons-guys-wont-commit/
Follow Ya Girl!