Things may have gotten heated between Amber Rose and Khloe Kardashian, on Twitter, but the the Muva Rosebud isn’t against making amends with the outspoken Kardashian. During a recent interview with ET, Amber admitted,
“I don’t hate Khloe! I don’t hate her. This is the thing: because I was a dancer at a very young age, yes, I could have totally minded my own business when it came to her younger sister and her relationship. But me being a dancer at such a young age, dealing with older men gave me the humility and knowledge to speak on such a subject. So I can understand why it came across the wrong way to her, I get it. But that’s a phone call she could have had with me.”
She continued by saying that Khloe could’ve reached out to her personally,
“She didn’t have to tweet 11 times and try to humiliate me when the only reason why these girls have careers is because their older sister had a little fun on tape. Let’s be realistic, which I never, ever hated on that. I’m all for a woman making something out of nothing.”
As much as we’re here for Amber, she shouldn’t have expected for Khloe to respond privately to a matter she discussed one the most popular Black morning show in the country. The continuous dragging of Kim doesn’t help Amber’s case either.
We’re sure Khloe and anyone else from the Kardashian household isn’t going to take Amber up on her offer to reconcile but it’s a kind gesture. This is one of the reasons why we love Amber Rose. She’s down to earth and is willing to work out her problems.
Amber Rose Announces Walk For Women’s Equality
Sheryl Lee Ralph Responds To Amber Rose’s Fans [EXCLUSIVE]
Also On Z 107.9:
See The Kardashian/Jenners Dramatic Transformation Over 10 Years
24 photos Launch gallery
1. When KUWTK premiered in 2007, the Kardashian/Jenner klan was still bright eyed and bushy tailed.
1 of 24
2. Kim Kardashian
2 of 24
3. Back then, she was known as the girl from the sex tape and barely knew how to pose of the red carpet.
3 of 24
4. Kim’s Love Life
4 of 24
5. Kim & Kourtney Kardashian before KUWTK debuted (2006)
5 of 24
6. Kourtney Kardashian
6 of 24
7. But her tumultuous relationship with Scott Disick kept fans interested in her story.
7 of 24
8. 3 kids and 10 years later, hot mama Kourt is single and ready to mingle.
8 of 24
9. Khloe Kardashian
9 of 24
10. We watched her fall in love and marry Lamar Odom within 30 days — and divorce him four years later
10 of 24
11. We also saw her try to get her mojo back with some of the hottest rappers and athletes in the game after a difficult divorce.
11 of 24
12. These days, the rumoured mom-to-be is spending her days in Cleveland with boyfriend Tristan Thompson.
12 of 24
13. Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner (2007)
13 of 24
14. Kendall Jenner
14 of 24
15. Back in 2013, Kendall decided to take her love for modeling seriously and now she’s the most sought after supermodel in the game.
15 of 24
16. Kylie Jenner
16 of 24
17. But about six years into the show, the rumoured mom-to-be proved that she had the potential to be the new star of the family.
17 of 24
18. Rob Kardashian
18 of 24
19. Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna
19 of 24
20. Kris Jenner
20 of 24
21. Kris and Caitlyn Jenner
21 of 24
22. Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble
22 of 24
23. Bruce Jenner
23 of 24
24. Caitlyn Jenner
24 of 24