Bill Cosby has finally broken his silence about the sexual assault allegations that have been piling up against him. He appeared on Good Morning America on Friday May 15 to promote the Black Belt Community Foundation, a non-profit that helps improve education for children in poverty-stricken areas near Selma, Alabama.
MUST READ: Bill Cosby Breaks Silence: “I Expect The Black Media To Stay Neutral”
The ABC anchor, Linsey Davis asked Cosby how he would react if the children he’s helping were to confront him about his sexual assault allegations, and he said, “I’m not sure that they will come like that. I think that many of them say, “Well you’re a hypocrite” … My point is, okay, listen to me carefully, I’m telling you where the road is out. You wanna be here, or you wanna be concerned about who is giving you the message. The reality is the situation and I can’t speak.”
While we don’t expect for Cosby to come out and say, “I did not rape those women!” or “Yes, I sexually assaulted those women and I am ashamed,” we didn’t expect him to ramble on in a nonsensical string of sentences.
“I’m telling you where the road is out…” what does that mean? The question he plans on asking the make-belief kid who will ask him the scary question about the allegations is confusing to say the lease. We’re pretty sure the “kid” would be concerned with who is giving the message as well as being in the space, so….what?!
SMH. We feel bad for Cosby, but these allegations are plenty and it’s a scary thing to watch the father you loved growing up become an ostracized monster.
According to reports, more of Cosby the interview will air on Nightline on Friday night.
Bill Cosby Releases A Message ‘Filled With Laughter’ & We’re Like, Too Soon [VIDEO]
New Accuser Comes Forward With Sexual Assault Accusations Against Bill Cosby
Malcolm-Jamal Warner Speaks Out On Bill Cosby’s Sexual Assault Allegations, Calls It ‘Painful’
Bill Cosby Finally Confronts Sexual Assault Allegations…Kinda & We’re Like Huh? [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
Also On Z 107.9:
See The Kardashian/Jenners Dramatic Transformation Over 10 Years
24 photos Launch gallery
1. When KUWTK premiered in 2007, the Kardashian/Jenner klan was still bright eyed and bushy tailed.
1 of 24
2. Kim Kardashian
2 of 24
3. Back then, she was known as the girl from the sex tape and barely knew how to pose of the red carpet.
3 of 24
4. Kim’s Love Life
4 of 24
5. Kim & Kourtney Kardashian before KUWTK debuted (2006)
5 of 24
6. Kourtney Kardashian
6 of 24
7. But her tumultuous relationship with Scott Disick kept fans interested in her story.
7 of 24
8. 3 kids and 10 years later, hot mama Kourt is single and ready to mingle.
8 of 24
9. Khloe Kardashian
9 of 24
10. We watched her fall in love and marry Lamar Odom within 30 days — and divorce him four years later
10 of 24
11. We also saw her try to get her mojo back with some of the hottest rappers and athletes in the game after a difficult divorce.
11 of 24
12. These days, the rumoured mom-to-be is spending her days in Cleveland with boyfriend Tristan Thompson.
12 of 24
13. Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner (2007)
13 of 24
14. Kendall Jenner
14 of 24
15. Back in 2013, Kendall decided to take her love for modeling seriously and now she’s the most sought after supermodel in the game.
15 of 24
16. Kylie Jenner
16 of 24
17. But about six years into the show, the rumoured mom-to-be proved that she had the potential to be the new star of the family.
17 of 24
18. Rob Kardashian
18 of 24
19. Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna
19 of 24
20. Kris Jenner
20 of 24
21. Kris and Caitlyn Jenner
21 of 24
22. Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble
22 of 24
23. Bruce Jenner
23 of 24
24. Caitlyn Jenner
24 of 24