Iggy hit the red carpet at the Billboard Music Awards last night and she looked slightly different… and it looks like she got more than just her boobs done.
Billboard Music Awards 2015 Red Carpet
1. Iggy Azalea & Britney SpearsSource:Getty 1 of 26
2. Iggy Azalea & Nick YoungSource:Getty 2 of 26
3. Wiz KhalifaSource:Getty 3 of 26
4. Jennifer LopezSource:Getty 4 of 26
5. Jennifer LopezSource:Getty 5 of 26
6. EstelleSource:Getty 6 of 26
7. LudacrisSource:Getty 7 of 26
8. Bryshere Gray of EmpireSource:Getty 8 of 26
9. ZendayaSource:Getty 9 of 26
10. ZendayaSource:Getty 10 of 26
11. 14319040253359Source:Getty 11 of 26
12. Taraji P HensonSource:Getty 12 of 26
13. Kendal Jenner with Jourdan Dunn & Olivier RousteingSource:Getty 13 of 26
14. 14319047024035Source:Getty 14 of 26
15. Kendall JennerSource:Getty 15 of 26
16. Jussie SmollettSource:Getty 16 of 26
17. Laverne CoxSource:Getty 17 of 26
18. Jussie Smollett, Estelle, and BryshereSource:Instagram 18 of 26
19. Tracee Ellis RossSource:Getty 19 of 26
20. Tracee Ellis RossSource:Instagram 20 of 26
21. Kylie JennerSource:Getty 21 of 26
22. 50 CentSource:Getty 22 of 26
23. DenciaSource:Getty 23 of 26
24. Mariah CareySource:Getty 24 of 26
25. Rita OraSource:Getty 25 of 26
26. Chrissy Teigen & John LegendSource:Getty 26 of 26
1. Chris Brown and Baby RoyaltySource:Getty
Ok, this picture is just too cute! Look at her little outfit! Breezy played daddy duty and we’re liking this new Chris.
2. Chris Brown and RoyaltySource:Getty
Is it just us or does Chris seem like a new man! It’s amazing to see him take on this role and he seems so happy to do it.
3. Taraji P. HensonSource:Getty
Taraji was showing off that hard work she clearly puts in at the gym. Go on girl!
4. Mariah CareySource:Getty
Mimi opted for Tom Ford in one of her favorite silhouettes.
5. Jennifer LopezSource:Getty
J.Lo wore one of her favorite designers, Charbel Zoe, for the BBMA carpet
6. Tracee Ellis RossSource:Getty
She was probably hot as hell in this leather ensemble, but she looks amazing!
7. Taylor SwiftSource:Getty
T Swift opted for a 70s vibe with this white Balmain jumpsuit.
8. Rita OraSource:Getty
9. Kendall and Kylie JennerSource:Getty
The Jenner sisters wore Balmain, of course.
10. Wiz KhalifaSource:Getty
Wiz cleans up nicely in a relaxed suit.
11. 50 CentSource:Getty
50 was one of the most fashionable fellas on the carpet.
Luda hit the carpet early so he could prep for his hosting duties.
Estelle serving Elvira realness.
14. Laverne CoxSource:Getty
The “OITNB” star wore this studded mini.
15. Jussie SmolletSource:Getty
The “Empire” star looked cool in this beige suit.
Zendaya opted for some animal print mixing.
17. Bryshere GraySource:Getty
The “Empire” star was looking dapper.
18. Iggy Azalea and Britney SpearsSource:Getty
Iggy and Brit Brit performed at the show and smiled (uncomfortably?) on the carpet.
19. Chrissy Teigen and John LegendSource:Getty
Chrissy Teigen looked gorgeous in a 70s jumpsuit. John was all smiles and seemed very proud of his wife, who co-hosted the show.