doubled its subscribers after Kanye West released exclusively to the streaming service, which is owned by Jay Z. The Life of Pablo
Jay Z made a recent move to help further boost the streaming service by removing his 2001 album, from The Blueprint TIDAL‘s rival streaming services, Spotify and Apple Music. The LP is also no longer available for purchase on iTunes. The two other Blueprint albums are also missing from the catalogues for all three platforms.
This comes a year after the Rap mogul
pulled his debut album, . This was prior to Apple Music’s establishment in June, so the LP has never appeared on the platform. Reasonable Doubt, from Spotify
Several of Jay Z’s other projects remain on Spotify and Apple Music, including his
Vol. I, II and III albums and his most recent output, 2013’s . Magna Carta…Holy Grail
Finish this story [
For a chance to win join our text club!
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Jay Z, Beyonce, Usher, & More
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Gwen Stefani takes her children to church, but if you look closely, one of them didn’t think she was serious about leaving him behind.
1 of 10
2. Janelle Monae put on one hell of a show at the 9th Annual Clinton Global Citizen Awards event in NYC.
2 of 10
3. Johnny Knoxville gave his son Rocko a ride on his shoulders, while his daughter Arlo held onto his wallet chain through the busy Studio City Farmers Market.
3 of 10
4. John Legend is going to get some wings for dinner. Well, maybe not, but Chrissy Teigen did do some grocery shopping in L.A.
4 of 10
5. Chiwetel Ejiofor was spotted with his new girlfriend while leaving their hotel in NYC. Isn’t she lovely?
5 of 10
6. Usher’s new wife Grace Miguel leaves their hotel to hit up “The Martian” premiere in New York.
6 of 10
7. Christina Milian got a cupcake from a photographer for her birthday after going shopping in West Hollywood.
7 of 10
8. Usher leaves his NYC hotel with his wife shortly behind.
8 of 10
9. Beyonce flashed a smile after grabbing some pizza with her husband in Brooklyn.
9 of 10
10. Hov was on hand in BK as well.
10 of 10