Tameka “Tiny” Harris and her ex-love T.I. gave each other a warm welcome at VH1’s Hip Hop Honors this weekend.
T.I. and Tiny went through a pretty nasty split earlier this year, and we all had a frontrow seat to their breakup for the series finale of The Family Hustle. He felt like being married held him back, and she was tired of all his alleged infidelity.
Since then, however, T.I. wished her a happy 7th anniversary and they were spotted leaving a club in Atlanta. T.I. has also countersued her over their divorced. Whatever their differences, the pair seemed pretty happy to see one another at the BET Hip Hop Honors. When they ran into each other on the red carpet they gave each other a quick squeeze.
From video of their encounter it looks like their moment was brief before Tiny was led away by her handlers.
They must have crossed paths again because cameras captured them together a second time, and they looked even cozier than the first time.
The Way They Were: T.I. & Tiny’s Romantic Moments
1. Red Carpet Fab From T.I. And TinySource:Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage 1 of 12
2. T.I. And Tiny Just Chillin’ On A SofaSource:Johnny Nunez/WireImage 2 of 12
3. T.I. And Tiny Hit The Red CarpetSource:Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images 3 of 12
4. T.I. And Tiny4 of 12
5. Classic Blonde Tiny With Handsome T.I.Source:Larry Busacca/Getty Images 5 of 12
6. T.I. & Tiny: Classy CoupleSource:Getty Images 6 of 12
7. The Way They Were: T.I. And Tiny7 of 12
8. Tiny Rocks Blue Hair While Snuggled Up To T.I.Source:Barry King/Getty Images 8 of 12
9. T.I.’s son, Domani’s, 12th Birthday Party9 of 12
10. Jermaine Dupri’s Cafe Dupri Grand Opening in Atlanta10 of 12
11. 51st annual Grammy Awards11 of 12
12. T.I. And Tiny In 201512 of 12
Tiny Gets Hugged Up With T.I. Backstage At Hip Hop Honors was originally published on hellobeautiful.com