Gabrielle Union is always sticking up for woman around the country especially when they are body shamed. According to Essence, pregnant new anchor, Laura Warren wore a cute dress that showed off her baby bump, but viewers decided to attack her and called her “disgusting” instead of embracing her. She received body shaming comments and Union got word about it.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In a post on Instagram she wrote, “Laura Warren is another hardworking news anchor that I found who was subjected to body shaming… and in this case, pregnant body shaming!” Union captioned her Woman Crush Wednesday dedication on social media. “I’m going to send you some outfits from my @nyandcompany collection so you can flaunt what your mama gave ya!” Earlier this month Warren gave birth to her son.
Warren was so happy that Union made her the #WCW that day. She even wrote in a post on Twitter, “Thanks for the love @itsgabrielleu Such an honor coming from such a beautiful, hard working, and inspiring lady like you!” This is such an amazing thing to see and we hope she enjoys those clothes and being a new mom!
- Rock Hall Induction Week To Begin with ‘Trans-Europe Express’ Line Dance Honoring 2021 Inductee Kraftwerk
- Win Tix To 2021 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- NFL Week 5 Recap: DJ HazMatt ‘Browns vs Chargers’ Music Video
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Tommy DeBarge of R&B group Switch Dies at 64
- KayyKilo & DaBaby “Yeah B*tch,” Jack Harlow ft. Static Major & Bryson Tiller & More | Daily Visuals 10.21.21
- R. Kelly Put On Suicide Watch After Conviction
- GOP’s School Board Meetings Video That Dems Rejected Uses Black Parents To Push Anti-CRT Propaganda
Gabrielle Union Is Fashion Goals During Her Book Tour For ‘We’re Going To Need More Wine’
Gabrielle Union Sends Clothes To Pregnant News Anchor That Was Body Shamed was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com